CBD oils have been the talk of the day for quite some time now, and their many beneficial properties are definitely not a secret, but just how beneficial are they? Well, you will want to check out this article and do some research on the subject before getting into our powerful CBD oil recipes just yet!
You will be happy to hear that cooking with CBD oils is easier than you probably imagined it to be and that there are lots of different CBD recipes guaranteed to suit every taste – from sweets to savory snacks! Today, we’ve prepared a list of our top two favorite CBD recipes at the moment, that are guaranteed to be your go-to choices in 2019!
CBD Cookie Bars
The ingredients you will need for these tasty cookies are:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cannabidiol (CBD) oil
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup graham cracker chunks
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (save 1/8 cup to sprinkle on top at the end)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut (save 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top at the end)
- 1/2 cup caramel chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Coat an 11×7-inch baking pan using the nonstick cooking spray. Make sure to use a thin coat and to spread it evenly. It is important to use a thin layer because If you use too much, the bars may turn out oily.
- Melt the butter over low heat. Once it is melted, combine it with the CBD oil using a whisk in a small mixing bowl. Add graham cracker crumbs and continue to stir the mix.
- Transfer the cookie mix to the bottom of the baking pan. Add larger graham cracker chunks on top and press them down firmly using a fork.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham crackers and the crumb mixture. Using a spoon, coat the entire pan evenly.
- Add a layer of chocolate chips and make sure to save about 1/8 of a cup to layer on top at the end.
- Then continue to add layers of chopped walnuts and caramel chips. Once you are done with that, add coconut flakes and save about 1/4 of a cup to layer on top at the end.
- Once all of the layers have been added, using a fork, lightly press down all of the ingredients. Place the pan into the oven and bake everything for about 25 minutes.
- After the 25 minutes, remove the pan from the oven. Some of the condensed milk may rise up around the edges because of the heat, so use the leftover coconut flakes and chocolate chips to cover any of the open areas and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove everything from the heat and let it cool. Cut into bite-size bars and serve in individual baking cups. In order to best preserve them be sure to store at room temperature. Bon appetite!
For this delicious dip, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tsp. CBD oil
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 2 diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Mash up the avocados in a medium bowl.
- Add the salt, lime juice, and CBD oil.
- Mix in the vegetables.
- Add the cayenne pepper, and more salt or other seasonings to taste. Enjoy!
Both of these are simple to make and, since we all know how beneficial CBD oils are for our health, they are guaranteed to keep you and your loved ones in great health all through 2019. Make sure to visit Production Grower for even more great CBD recipes!