A bong (also called water pipe) is a filtration device generally used for smoking cannabis, tobacco, or other herbal substances.
There are various types of bongs available, but the concept is much the same in most apparatus, as shown below:
Bongs can be made of various materials; popular ones are glass, acrylic, ceramic, metal, acrylic, bamboo or even a plastic home made bong easy to make.
They have different looks and styles, from Hookah to beautifully decorated glass.
Smoking out of bongs include some of the following methods:
- Carb Hole: Carb Hole bong is a traditional bong that consists of a pipe body with fixed stem and bowl. One initially places their finger over the carb hole to allow for a hit from the bowl. To clear the pipe body of it’s smoke, one must remove their finger from the carb hole.
- Non Carb Hole: 3-part bongs consist of a pipe body, a removable stem and bowl. The 3-part design does not require a carb hole, but rather, the stem and bowl and pulled to clear the pipe of it’s smoke.
- Bubblers: Small bong apparatus with percolation system and water filtration of smoke. Smoke is broken up into bubbles and increases the surface area so that smoke is cooled down and flavor is distinctly improved. Stems and bowl can sometimes be a bubbler apparatus of it’s own.
Bong features and improving smoke administration:
- Ice bong: Ice can be added to allow for pleasant smoke, because the smoke is cooled through ice and water and filtered. Check out glassheadswholesale.com, a great glass bong resource
- Percolator Bong: Utilizes a small chamber within the percolated bong’s main chamber through which the smoke passes to further filter and cool the smoke. Find percolator bongs for sale online.
- Diffusers: In percolator tubes, maximizes the filtering process and produce the coolest, smoothest hits possible
In this video, at 7:23, Chadd of OtherSide Farms administers his medicine via a waterpipe (aka bong):
Republished by Blog Post Promoter