The US Government gave farmers permits to grow hemp/marihuana for fiber during World War 2. They called the fiber field ‘marihuana.’ The reason hemp, or marijuana, was prohibited in the 20th century was to suppress hemp fuel and fiber production (see below about hemp fuel). To learn more about the history of hemp and it’s many uses, please browse our hemp category here.
The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 was primarily the unholy creation of Harry J. Anslinger, head of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics from 1930 to 1962. Anslinger had made his career enforcing alcohol prohibition, but when that was repealed in 1933, Anslinger needed a new illegal substance to secure his job.
Hemp is for today and the future! Please see some recommended industrial hemp opportunities and links below:
- BioLiveit.com CBD infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Nirvara CBD ejuice from nirvara.se/en gives you an easier and quicker intake of CBD and cannabinoids
- CBD Tinctures, CBD Capsules and CBD Vape Oil
- Marijuana Real Estate Listings – Green Space Property is a Real Estate listing service for Hemp and Cannabis.
- usahemp.com provides networking opportunities for the Industrial Hemp market in the United States
- hempmarket.co provides networking opportunities for the Industrial Hemp Market and Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales and Marketing
- cbdhempoilshop.com provides various CBD hemp oil products for various uses
- Growing Supplies
- Industrial Hemp
- Marijuana Accessories
- Marijuana Products
- Misc Links
- Seed Banks
- Software and Apps
- Vape Products