Cannabidiol which is also known as CBD is a compound in the cannabis plant. CBD is one of at least 85 cannabinoids identified in cannabis. It is the second most abundant compound in hemp, which represents up to 40 percent of its compounds, the first being THC. The chart below shows various benefits of CBD.
Can CBD get me high?
People often get confused between CBD and THC properties. THC is the intoxicating compound that causes marijuana users to get “high.” On the other hand, with CBD, it is impossible to get high, and in fact is a legal substance around the world. To be used as an application, CBD is extracted and mixed in hemp oil extracts which can vary in concentration. THC and CBD are both phytocannabinoids, which means they are natural and plant derived. THC and CBD primarly interact with specific cells causing various effects in the human body.
There are a wide range of applications for CBD and THC. At the molecular level, they are very similar which is why they are often confused, even in the scientific community. The chemical properties of CBD and THC however vary widely, and THC is classified as a hallucinatory drug, while CBD is classified as safe and legal around the world.
Benefits of CBD
CBD is a natural treatment for a plethora of ailments and it is acknowledged that CBD is safer than THC. Industrial hemp, the male form of marijuana, is naturally high in CBD. While containing only traces of THC, the oil extracted is safe and non-hallucinatory. Due to these properties, CBD is a legal supplement and can be consumed safely in any concentration and amount. There are a number of CBD products on the market. As the market is saturated with products being manufactured overseas in unregulated facilities, it would be safe and wise to look things up online or on CBD E-liquid Reviews websites prior to obtaining cannabis oil for sale and products for treatment.
Please see some recommended CBD products and links below:
- cannabisolie.com provides pure Dutch 100% CBD oil
- www.thecbdshed.com provides a healthy alternative to the normal everyday offerings, by providing natural options with the power of CBD infused
- Pharmahemp CBD Drops offers CBD products with proper CBD percentage and cannabinoid ratio
- Wildgrasscbd.com products are 99.98% pure CBD isolate derived from GMO free organic hemp oil.
- BioLiveit.com CBD infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Nirvara CBD ejuice from nirvara.se/en gives you an easier and quicker intake of CBD and cannabinoids
- cbdhempoilshop.com provides various CBD hemp oil products for various uses